Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vegan MoFo: Beauty Product Reviews


Recently, I've bought some vegetarian and vegan organic face washes and lotions.  Yes.  I didn't know that they had VEGAN lotions and face washes.  I knew that there was cruelty-free products, but vegan?!  I was so amazed by this when I saw it, I just had to buy it.  So, I did.  The products that I purchased are by Full Circle.  Full Circle makes all kinds of organic foods; everything from baby food to frozen organic fruit.

I got the Full Circle Papaya & Soy Milk Natural Foaming Facial Cleanser.  It smells really, really good, and gives your skin a natural glow.  It's 100% Vegan and cruelty-free.  All of the ingredients are organic, which is always a plus.

I also bought the Full Circle Nighttime Renewal Cream.  It's 100% Vegetarian, cruelty-free, and, like the facial wash, is completely organic.  These products are really great and I highly recommend fellow vegans/vegetarians to try them.  They are, however a bit costly, depending on where you go.  I paid a good sum for them where I went.  Just sayin'.

Who would've known that finding Vegan products is way easier than most people think.  All you have to do is look for it, and chances are, you'll find it!  Take care.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your excitement at finding vegan products. I found some vegan babywipes the other day and I was really pleased. I've got vegan triplets so we need a lot of wipes!
    Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete