1. Favorite non-dairy milk?
Definitely, Silk Soy Milk. It's wonderful by itself, in smoothies, and with cooking.
2. What are the top 3 dishes/recipes you are planning to cook?
Tomorrow night's dinner: Vegan Spaghetti with vegan sausage.
I want to try a tofu scramble for breakfast.
3. Topping of choice for popcorn?
4. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
The first time I ever made yellow cake. It was horrible.
5. Favorite pickled item?
pickles? I haven't had too many pickled veggies...
6. How do you organize your recipes?
Either written down in a notebook, or saved as Word documents.
7. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal?
Trash, but I'd like to start a compost pile soon...
8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods...what would they be (don't worry about how you'll cook them)?
pasta, bananas, peanut butter. You can live seven days off of peanut butter alone.
9. Fondest food memory from your childhood?
Cooking in the kitchen with my family.
10. Favorite vegan ice cream?
Haven't tried any yet, I'm new in the game.
11. Most loved kitchen appliance?
12. Spice/herb you would die without?
13. Cookbook you have owned for the longest time?
I come up with my own recipes. I'm a natural chef ;)
14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
15. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend?
My vegan enchiladas.
16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
I've only tried tofu. I thought about getting tempeh today, but I'm not sure how it tastes...
17. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
18. What is sitting on top of your refrigerator?
19. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
Frozen fruit, frozen veggies, and vegan rice cakes.
20. What's on your grocery list?
I did some grocery shopping today, but next time I go, I need to grab some veggie burgers, vegan cookies (if I can find any), and bananas.
21. Favorite grocery store?
Food Lion, because they have the widest selection of vegan foods. We don't really have to many health food stores here. Lame.
22. Name a recipe you'd love to veganize, but haven't yet.
Hm...I'd love to veganize paella. That'd be scrumptious!
23. Food blog you read the most (besides Isa's because I know you check it everyday). Or maybe the top 3?
That'd have to be Vegan Family Inc.
24. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate?
My homemade vegan peanut butter fudge :)
25. Most extravagant food item purchased lately?
If you consider tofu and veggie sausage extravagant...
26. Ingredients you are scared to work with?