Friday, October 2, 2009

Vegan MoFo Day 2.


So, today's the second day of Vegan MoFo (Vegan Month of Food).  It's going through the month of October.  We vegans are supposed to blog every single day and post a new recipe each day.  It sounds so awesome to me, since I'm basically a vegan foodie.

I got this book today at the bookstore.  It's called The 30 Minute Vegan by Mark Reinfeld and Jennifer Murray.  I'm really excited because it has wonderful vegan recipes in it.  There's such a wide variety, too.  Tonight, I'm posting my a new recipe:  Portabello Burgers.  It's absolutely wonderful and filling.  My mom actually came up with this recipe, and she isn't even vegan!  Go mom!

I am still on my unending quest to find nutritional yeast.  I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Does anyone know where it may be?  You think a grocery store would carry it, or will I have to go to a health foods store?  If you know, comments would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment