Friday, September 25, 2009

HUG A VEGAN TODAY!

Just to let everyone know:  today is International Hug-A-Vegan Day!  Make sure you hug some of your vegan friends/acquaintances.

I have a lot of good websites to share with my readers today.  I just got back from a 2 hour grocery run.  It's taking me longer to shop for groceries since I've become vegan.  I pay more attention to what is in everything.  Even if you aren't interested in becoming vegan, at least make sure you KNOW what you're eating.  I feel that is the most important part about shopping... and the cost, of course.

Go Vegan in 10 Easy Steps:  I really like this article provided by The Examiner.  It literally breaks down how omnivores can go vegan.  Highly recommended for everyone :)

Hailey's Dragonfly Garden:  This is a good eco-friendly, vegan site.  They sell vegan-friendly soap products.  They sell everything made from olive oil to hemp seeds.  You can even order some of their soaps online!

Vegan Family Inc:  This website is probably my favorite vegan website so far.  It's a vegan mom's blog about how she feeds her 5 kids every day.  It's really interesting, and funny.  She also gives good tips on why you should become vegan.

Veg Cooking:  This website shows MANY different recipes for a new vegan cook.  There is such a wide variety of food on here, as well as nice pictures and good descriptions and instructions on how-to.

I'm still in the search of the "perfect" vegan website.  Wish me luck!

God bless...


No comments:

Post a Comment